Friday, May 28, 2010

Finding Friday #1: Incredibox

It's finally Friday! The end of the week. Correction... the end of the work week. At least for most people.

You may be wondering what Finding Friday means. Soon summer will be officially here and May 2010 will be history. It'll be a busy summer, and as much as I enjoy sharing and writing, I will not have time to update on a regular basis. This is actually by choice. I want to spend more time doing other things. Nonetheless, I figured that at the very least, I could still post something once a week.

So why Friday? Well, chances are, I'll be sharing something that I find on the web that will likely be interactive, maybe even distracting at a work place, and I figured that it's probably best to post these as the week is coming to a close. This seeming concern for the interest of others has very much to do with me as it does for you.

I'll probably still update on other days from time to time, although I've decided to keep things more general and less personal. You never really know who is or are reading your blog. If I don't know you, "Hello, bonjour and kumusta!" I read the blogs of other people from time to time, and though they are mostly about sports or TV shows, they sure don't know who I am. As far as this Finding Friday business, I may not post every Friday either. I like doing this, but it's not at the top of my to-do list. Besides, I doubt reading this blog is at top of anyone's to-do list. That would be creepy!

Okay, I've rambled enough, so I will end it here. Enjoy the first installment! It's musical, fun and distracting :)

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | A Smorgasbord of a Blog | LAYOUT INSPIRED BY A JAKOTHAN DESIGN