Saturday, May 15, 2010

Jem and the Holograms

Who agrees that the 80s had the best cartoons?

Obviously, I can't see your responses, but I think most, if not all, would be in agreement with me on this one. One of my favorites while I was growing up was Jem and the Holograms. Granted, I watched this as a rerun in the 90s back in the Philippines, but the cartoon officially ran from 1985-1988.

One of my roommates showed me this video by Kandee Johnson on how to get the Jem-look. I doubt I can pull it off, but it's pretty cool.

Here's a clip of the theme music, although during the first few episodes, they played a different song:



I remember watching this with my cousin and rocking along with the songs. Oh how we wished we had our own Synergy!

1 comments:

stupidsystemus said...

Truly outrageous... truly, truly, truly outrageous.

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | A Smorgasbord of a Blog | LAYOUT INSPIRED BY A JAKOTHAN DESIGN