Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Monkey Light

I miss riding bicycles. I have one, but it's currently gathering dust and spider webs in my parents' basement. The last time I rode one though was in Paris last year. They were called Vélibs. It was one of the best times I've had. I mean, I actually rode a bike around the streets of Paris!

Since the topic is on bicycles, I wanted to share this particular one called The Monkey Light. Here's a description from their website:

The Monkey Light is a revolutionary bike light that keeps you visible. It features 32 of the brightest full color LEDs available, and cutting edge visual effects designed by our electronic artists.

I could post pictures for you to view, but here's a video instead:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | A Smorgasbord of a Blog | LAYOUT INSPIRED BY A JAKOTHAN DESIGN