Sunday, May 9, 2010

What's Your Favorite Shape?

The last time I asked this question to a group of people, I received blank stares followed by laughter. Of course, these people were my friends, so I didn't take it personally. I was very serious though. Apparently, people don't think about such things. Well, I say, why not?

Here's a video by They Must Be Giants (TMBG) that I happen to like a lot. Every time I watch it, the little nerd in me just wants to sing along. Well, maybe not so little, but not only is it a song about shapes, but numbers too! I probably like numbers way more than I should, but it's fun for me :)


By the way, my favorite shape is... the square!

1 comments:

stupidsystemus said...

lol. I like the Heptagon

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | A Smorgasbord of a Blog | LAYOUT INSPIRED BY A JAKOTHAN DESIGN