Brennan and Booth
I won't really get into much of the story since we are now in season 5. A lot of people compare the dynamics of the show to The X-Files but I never really watched that so I wouldn't know. I actually watched this episode with my brother this past Thursday night. I would say that this episode was one of the best that I've seen in any show, and probably one of the better flashback episodes in recent memory. It really helped explain a lot of how the show started and how everything came into place.
The ending though... Wow! I don't remember the last time I've watched a scene unfold and thought to myself "I can't believe this is happening right now. Is this really happening?!?" It was definitely angst done right, if that makes sense. And it did make me tear up a bit. I hate TV shows sometimes. Anyway, there are only six episodes left in the season, and I heard that the last one will also take its viewers in another emotional roller coaster ride.
Hold on tight!


2 comments:
I felt really bad for Booth. I was rooting for them to be together :(
The ending was very intense, and I did feel bad for both of them. It was a great episode.
Post a Comment