Monday, April 5, 2010

How To Stay Awake

Je... suis... fatiguée!

Why is it that after sleeping earlier than I have ever slept in more than a month (maybe two), I am still as tired as before? It makes me wonder... Do all the hours of sleep you missed in weeks past eventually catch up to you? I would lean more towards no, but right now, I feel like I could use a day or two of doing nothing but sleeping for hours and hours on end.


I refuse to drink any more Starbucks Double Shots as I have consumed my fair share in the past few months. With that said, I still have one can left in the trunk of my car as a last resort.

This is going to be a long day, but I know that I can lift this all up to God. Last week, I received a passage from Isaiah 40:28-31 that really encouraged me and at this time, more than all my attempts and efforts to stay awake and be re-energized, I know that this is the best remedy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | A Smorgasbord of a Blog | LAYOUT INSPIRED BY A JAKOTHAN DESIGN