Have you ever had food or drink cravings of things that are hard to get?
For the past few months, ever since I first tasted one, I've been itching to get my hands on some Frozen Run Black Bear Mountain Birch Beer. You can see what it looks like here. It's a sweet drink. I have to say that I personally have a high tolerance for sweetness, so when I say that it's sweet, then for some people, it's over-the-top sweet. It also has this minty taste. I can't really describe it, but it's definitely of the birch beer family.
The first, only, and last place that I have seen this drink was in Pennsylvania. Now I'm not crazy enough to drive there just to get some drink. Being desperate enough is another story. I'm so tempted to go there, although the total round trip would amount to about 8 hours. I don't think I can brave that at the moment. My other option is to order it online.
People always want what they can't have. I think I'll just settle for my diet Cherry Coke for now.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment