Thursday, September 9, 2010

US Open and the Upcoming Football Season

The US Open is coming to an end this weekend. I'm glad both of the players that I am rooting for are still in the running to win it all.


Venus Williams is in the semi-finals while Rafa Nadal will be playing tonight for a chance to be in it. I don't really follow doubles tennis as much, but at least the Bryan brothers are still out there representing the US in their home tournament. There's not much to be desired about the US singles on the men's side right now.

In other news, football season officially begins tonight as the New Orleans Saints take on the Minnesota Vikings. I doubt I'll have the time or the necessary interest to watch the game, but I will at the very least keep track of the score. I'm more excited about the game on Monday night between the Baltimore Ravens and the New York Jets. It won't be easy with their defense, but I think we have a good shot of winning the game.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | A Smorgasbord of a Blog | LAYOUT INSPIRED BY A JAKOTHAN DESIGN