A week ago, I went on some sort of "mission." It wasn't the Mission: Impossible kind of mission, but I did get a lead and went ahead to follow it. To be honest, I went to this place some time ago, but I wanted to re-experience it all.
Apparently, there is a froyo place in the Maple Lawn Gas Station in Fulton, MD. It's about 20 minutes or so from my home. It took me a while to get there since I was taking a different route coming from work, and after withstanding the traffic on 100W prior to the 29S exit, I finally arrived!
It's a pretty fancy gas station compared to others. When I asked for froyo, I was kind of bummed that they ran out of toppings. I ended up getting I decided to get the original-blueberry combo, along with some Kettle Potato Chips. The last time, I got the original with some strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. That was pretty good too!
The taste is somewhat comparable to Yogiberry in Columbia Mall, so definitely more in the creamy than the tangy side. Overall, I liked it. And it cost me less than $4. It's a nice treat if you're ever in the area :)
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment