Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Best Breakfast Ever?

Ever since a 3-4 hour drive to Pittsburgh one nice Saturday on a January morning, I've been hooked on Chick-fil-A's Chick-n-Minis. I blame one of my roommates. Granted I have only had it 2-3 times since that occasion, but each time all I can think about is "Wow, this is so good!"

Recently, I also discovered that they have these new yogurt parfaits. I'm totally loving the yogurt parfait with granola. For me, anything healthy usually does not taste that good, but this one breaks that norm.

Yogurt Granola Parfait... Why are you so good?

I happened to get a head start today as I left my home early for work, so I stopped by one of their locations and had a combination of these two. I would say that it's probably the best breakfast I've had in terms of getting things on-the-go. Good thing Chick-fil-A is not directly on my way to and from work. I needed to deviate from my normal route to get to the Arundel Mills location. And good thing those Chick-n-Minis are only available during breakfast hours! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2010 | A Smorgasbord of a Blog | LAYOUT INSPIRED BY A JAKOTHAN DESIGN